Abu Dhabi National Oil Company is looking to hire following staff. Office Administrator Jobs in Abu Dhabi
1. Office Administrator
Adnoc Jobs in UAE 2022 | Abu Dhabi Jobs | Office Administrator Jobs:
Prepares long hand draft correspondence where appropriate and submits to supervisor for review, makes amendments where required and submits to supervisor for approval prior to dispatch. Attends meetings as necessary to take minutes. Prepares written version of the minutes in the required format and submits to supervisor for approval.
Job (Office Administrator Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Adnoc) Responsibilities
- This represents a composite description of the duties performed by a number of employees engaged in similar positions. The tasks may or may not be undertaken by every individual and are not all-inclusive.
- Ensures that the supervisor is aware of the day’s commitments by advising him of the daily schedule. Makes amendments to the schedule where necessary, particularly in emergencies, ensuring that others involved in the activities are aware of schedule changes at the earliest opportunity.
- Undertakes typing of a variety of material such as memoranda, reports, circulars in English language from longhand or shorthand drafts and ensures accuracy. Submits such materials for review and signature.
- Receives incoming mail, sorts, registers receipt, stamps date, and distributes to addressees. Prepares outgoing mail for dispatch and maintains daily master file of incoming and outgoing correspondence. This includes correspondence transmitted electronically on the intra-net.
- Maintains and updates a comprehensive filing system for the assigned Division. Includes such files as business correspondence, reports, telexes, circulars, local and foreign addresses, telephone numbers, business journals, periodicals and operations documents.
Job (Office Administrator Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Adnoc) Requirements
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education followed by at least one year full time course secretarial work.
- Approximately 4 years’ experience in secretarial work.
- Ability to type English at 50 words per minute, using word processing programs.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
About (Adnoc) Company
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company or ADNOC is the state-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates. It is the world’s 12th largest oil company by production. As of 2021, the company has an oil production capacity exceeding 4 million b/d with plans to increase to 5 million bpd by 2030.
Job Summary (Office Administrator Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Adnoc)
|Title||Adnoc Jobs in UAE 2022 | Abu Dhabi Jobs | Office Administrator Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||Abu Dhabi National Oil Company|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Click here to start your job application.
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Dubai | Transguard Group Careers
- Projects Manager Jobs in Dubai | Damac Properties Careers
- Design Manager Jobs in Dubai | Damac Properties Careers
- Group Data Engineer Jobs in Dubai | DP World Careers
- WLP Intern Jobs in Dubai | DP World Careers
- dnata Careers | Travel Consultant Jobs in Abu Dhabi Airport
- Junior Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Group Careers
This jobs is originally posted on Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Jobs site.