Abu Dhabi National Oil Company is looking to hire following staff. Executive Assistant Jobs in UAE
1. Executive Assistant
Adnoc Jobs UAE 2022 | Executive Assistant Jobs in UAE:
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing tabulation reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff. Maintain a highly organised filing system congruent with highly demanding requirements for the information flow to ensure the confidentiality and correctness of the provided services.
Job (Executive Assistant Jobs in UAE – Adnoc) Responsibilities
- Establish high level of confidentiality at all times, without restricting the flow of essential information to the right people and responsible for the highly confidential files, matters and documents for the management.
- Organize, plan, and prioritize work by developing specific goals to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work in line with business schedules.
- Document, record information by translating, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic form.
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes, compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Ensure Visitors and the VIPs are made welcome from when they register at reception and that their needs are anticipated and met until they leave the building. Arrange orientation tours if required.
Job (Executive Assistant Jobs in UAE – Adnoc) Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Diploma Degree in Business Administration or equivalent with minimum of 4-6 years of experience.
- Experience in office management / administration, secretarial fields. Knowledge of the basic principles of business and management, office administration, accounts, data and administrative management practices and procedures.
- Discretion with personal and confidential information.
- Knowledge of business and management principles, office administration, accounts, data and administrative management practices and procedures and relevant office software packages.
About (Adnoc) Company
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company or ADNOC is the state-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates. It is the world’s 12th largest oil company by production. As of 2021, the company has an oil production capacity exceeding 4 million b/d with plans to increase to 5 million bpd by 2030.
Job Summary (Executive Assistant Jobs in UAE – Adnoc)
|Title||Adnoc Jobs UAE 2022 | Executive Assistant Jobs in UAE|
|Hiring Organization||Abu Dhabi National Oil Company|
|Job Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Click here to start your job application.
- Coordinator – Master Community Jobs | Expo City Dubai Careers
- Marketing Manager, Digital Payments Jobs | Amazon Careers
- Amazon Careers | Account Manager Jobs in Dubai Sep 2023
- Logistics Supervisor Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Amazon Careers
- Facility Engineer (Mech/Elec) Jobs in Dubai | Amazon Careers
- Amazon Careers | Marketplace Consultant Jobs in Dubai
- American Hospital Careers Dubai | Sr Narcotics Pharmacist Jobs
This jobs is originally posted on Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Jobs site.