Emirates Group is looking to hire following staff. United Arab Emirates Jobs
1. Analytics And Insights Specialist
Analytics And Insights Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers:
The Analytics and Insights Specialist uses a variety of business and technical skills to deliver bespoke information products rapidly that ensures data and information provide valuable context that underpins each decision. This role also provides technical subject matter expertise within their domain to design solutions that are reliable, scalable and empower business to access the data they need, when they need it most.
- Support the Analytics and Insights manager in the delivery of complex insights use cases in a manner which is accepted by business stakeholders, through compelling visualisation and narratives incorporating analytical insight into actionable business narratives.
- Leverage relevant frameworks that capture relevant data models and business logic whilst ensuring a systematic approach to deliver projects of high value in a timely manner leveraging self-service capabilities where possible
- Support the Analytics and Insights manager in assisting various stakeholders to define relevant metrics and KPI?s and designing action orientated reports
- Based on past insights engagements support business users on ad hoc analytics questions, best practice use of tools analytical tools, such as Power BI and Snowflake
- Based on Insights use case, complete relevant documentation including business logic, transformations, and semantic definition to ensure smooth transition to business handover or productionising insights use case to ED&A large solutions
- Degree in a Business or Information Technology field from an internationally recognised university
- Experience in working with and having an understanding of Data & Analytics tools and platforms including Data Warehouses data lakes and visualisation toolsets.
- Experience and knowledge in one or more of the following business domains such as: customer, commercial, operations, Finance, Human Resources etc
- Experience in using analytics tools and technologies (e.g. SQL, Python, PowerBI, Tableau, Looker?)
- Experience of delivering end to end analysis of a business problem from data extraction, modelling to dashboard creation and monitoring over time
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
The Emirates Group is a state-owned Dubai-based international aviation holding company headquartered in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, near Dubai International Airport. The Emirates Group comprises dnata, an aviation services company providing ground handling services at 126 airports, and Emirates Airline, the largest airline in the Middle East.
Official Website: theemiratesgroup.com
Analytics And Insights Specialist – Job Summary
|Title||Analytics And Insights Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To Apply for the Emirates Careers, Please Click on the Apply button given below
- Coordinator – Master Community Jobs | Expo City Dubai Careers
- Marketing Manager, Digital Payments Jobs | Amazon Careers
- Amazon Careers | Account Manager Jobs in Dubai Sep 2023
- Logistics Supervisor Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Amazon Careers
- Facility Engineer (Mech/Elec) Jobs in Dubai | Amazon Careers
Jobs By Country
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
How I can find the other related jobs?
Navigate to JobsKorner to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
This job is originally posted on Emirates Group Jobs site.