American Hospital is looking to hire following staff. United Arab Emirates Jobs
1. Clinical Pharmacist
Clinical Pharmacist Jobs in Dubai | American Hospital Careers:
Assess the status of the patient’s health problems and determine whether the prescribed medications are optimally meeting the patient’s needs and goals of care. Evaluate the appropriateness and effectiveness of the patient’s medications.
- Participate as required in investigational drug research programs and clinical initiatives.
- Complete knowledge of pharmacokinetics, pharmacotherapeutics.
- Quantity /Organizational Skills
- Verify and monitor medication orders for drug interactions, duplication and omission therapy, allergies, adverse reactions, and recommend appropriate formulary alternatives as needed.
- Monitors the patient’s pharmacotherapeutic regimen for effectiveness and ADEs and intervenes as needed.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm-D) or Master’s Degree in Pharmacy from accredited University required
- Current license or registration to practice clinical pharmacy
- Successful completion of a recognized Residency program or Post graduate qualifications in clinical pharmacy
- Minimum two (2) years of experience post certification as a clinical pharmacist in hospital settings
- Knowledge of actions, side effects, appropriate use of commonly employed drugs, antibiotic utilization, evaluation, drug therapeutic monitoring, adverse drug reaction monitoring, patient chart review and selection of alternatives.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
A premier private healthcare provider in the Middle East, American Hospital, part of Mohamed & Obaid Al Mulla Group, was established in 1996 with the goal of providing world-class medical service to the community. The 254-bed, acute care, general medical/surgical private hospital has state-of-the-art facilities and an experienced team of healthcare professionals specialized in more than 40 medical and surgical specialties assuring comprehensive care. All physicians at American Hospital are American Board Certified or equivalent ensuring that patients receive an international standard of care in the UAE.
Official Website: ahdubai.com
Clinical Pharmacist – Job Summary
|Title||Clinical Pharmacist Jobs in Dubai | American Hospital Careers|
|Hiring Organization||American Hospital|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To Apply for the American Hospital Careers, Please Click on the Apply button given below
- Coordinator – Master Community Jobs | Expo City Dubai Careers
- Marketing Manager, Digital Payments Jobs | Amazon Careers
- Amazon Careers | Account Manager Jobs in Dubai Sep 2023
- Logistics Supervisor Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Amazon Careers
- Facility Engineer (Mech/Elec) Jobs in Dubai | Amazon Careers
Jobs By Country
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to JobsKorner to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
This job is originally posted on American Hospital Jobs site.