Mediclinic International is looking to hire following staff. Driver Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Driver Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE 2022 | Mediclinic Careers UAE:
To provide all the necessary administrative support to the HR Shared Services (HRSS) team in On boarding / Off boarding matters (as applicable/ assigned) so that the required coordination and documentation incidental to these activities are carried out within the process time lines and standards.
Job (Driver Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Mediclinic International) Responsibilities
- Ensure timely processing of all personnel requests in efficient, accurate and customer friendly manner.
- Co-ordinate amongst candidates/employees, Unit HR representatives, Payroll team and other relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth processing on On boarding / Off boarding activities.
- Provide correspondence and documentation support on all On boarding / Off boarding, including letter generation, photocopying, packs creation and filing.
- Arrange for necessary formalities/ paperwork for On boarding / Off boarding like visa, Emirates ID, medicals, flight tickets, hotel accommodation , advances, as and where applicable.
- Ensure applicable system updates, where mandated/ required, suitable documentation and record keeping in line with all internal and external audit requirements.
- In case of deviations from defined SLAs/ policies/ processes escalate to the manager for appropriate action.
Job (Driver Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Mediclinic International) Requirements
- Graduate, preferably in the field of Human Resources.
- Min 3 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in a Shared Service environment would be preferred.
About (Mediclinic International) Company
Mediclinic is focused on providing specialist-orientated, multi-disciplinary services across the continuum of care in such a way that the Group will be regarded as the most respected and trusted provider of healthcare services by patients, medical practitioners, funders and regulators of healthcare in each of its markets. At 31 March 2022, Mediclinic comprised 74 hospitals, five subacute hospitals, two mental health facilities, 20 day case clinics and 22 outpatient clinics. Hirslanden operated 17 hospitals and four day case clinics in Switzerland with around 1 850 inpatient beds; Mediclinic Southern Africa operations included 50 hospitals (three of which in Namibia), five subacute hospitals, two mental health facilities and 14 day case clinics (four of which operated by Intercare) across South Africa, and around 8 650 inpatient beds; and Mediclinic Middle East operated seven hospitals, two day case clinics and 22 outpatient clinics with around 950 inpatient beds in the UAE.
Job Summary (Driver Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Mediclinic International)
|Title||Driver Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE 2022 | Mediclinic Careers UAE|
|Hiring Organization||Mediclinic International|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Click here to start your job application.
- Coordinator – Master Community Jobs | Expo City Dubai Careers
- Marketing Manager, Digital Payments Jobs | Amazon Careers
- Amazon Careers | Account Manager Jobs in Dubai Sep 2023
- Logistics Supervisor Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Amazon Careers
- Facility Engineer (Mech/Elec) Jobs in Dubai | Amazon Careers
- Amazon Careers | Marketplace Consultant Jobs in Dubai
- American Hospital Careers Dubai | Sr Narcotics Pharmacist Jobs
This jobs is originally posted on Mediclinic International Jobs site.