Wood plc is looking to hire following staff. Electrical Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi
1. PMC Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineer Jobs in UAE 2022 | Abu Dhabi Jobs | Wood plc Careers:
Wood is currently looking to recruit PMC Electrical Engineer to join the client team on ADNOC Gas processing – Ruwais Sulphur Handling Terminal project.
Job (Electrical Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Wood plc) Responsibilities
- Advise PMC core management on issues surrounding future appointments of electrical personnel
- Ensure that all PMC Electrical Engineers under his / her supervision work to the project procedures, specifications and standards, good engineering practices and techniques, and any project-specific requirements
- Review / Validate detailed design and Engineering Deliverables
- Supervise the day to day engineering interfaces between PMC core engineering group, Project Managers and the engineering teams assigned to the EPC package – includes interaction with all other specialist disciplines as required
- Participate in Hazard and Operability (HAZOP), Safety Integrity Level (SIL), Project Health, Safety and Environment Review (PHSER) exercises for the EPC projects during detailed engineering Participation in design review, 3D Model Reviews, Value Engineering, Risk Management workshops, constructability Reviews, PHSERs , IPR etc.
- Input into engineering procedures and work practices as appropriate, in conjunction with Core Electrical Lead
- Carryout Technical Evaluation of Bids, Issue Bid Technical Clarifications, Technical Evaluation Reports and Recommendations
- Develop close working relationships between all engineering group members, Project Managers / projects team and EPC staff to ensure a consistent approach and effective resolution of issues
- Develop a good team spirit within assigned PMC personnel and encourage team working with the Contractor and other customer groups.
Job (Electrical Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Wood plc) Requirements
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university with minimum 10 years relevant experience mainly in the oil / gas industry
- Must have been in CONSULTANT’s organisation for at least 5 years in similar position and must have previous PMC experience
- Fully familiar with international codes, standards and recommended practices to be applied for oil / gas projects during EPC phase of execution
- Experience to manage EPC Engineers and EPC deliverables for owner is distinctly preferred
- Must have proven ability to contribute during development of electrical system studies and Hazop / Safety reviews.
About (Wood plc) Company
Amec Foster Wheeler plc was a British multinational consultancy, engineering and project management company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. In October 2017, it was acquired by Wood Group.Amalgamated Mechanical Engineering and Construction (AMEC) was formed from the 1982 amalgamation of Leonard Fairclough & Son (founded 1883) and the William Press Group (founded 1913). In 1988, AMEC went on to acquire Matthew Hall Group.
Job Summary (Electrical Engineer Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Wood plc)
|Title||Electrical Engineer Jobs in UAE 2022 | Abu Dhabi Jobs | Wood plc Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Wood plc|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Click here to start your job application.
- Coordinator – Master Community Jobs | Expo City Dubai Careers
- Marketing Manager, Digital Payments Jobs | Amazon Careers
- Amazon Careers | Account Manager Jobs in Dubai Sep 2023
- Logistics Supervisor Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Amazon Careers
- Facility Engineer (Mech/Elec) Jobs in Dubai | Amazon Careers
- Amazon Careers | Marketplace Consultant Jobs in Dubai
- American Hospital Careers Dubai | Sr Narcotics Pharmacist Jobs
This jobs is originally posted on Wood plc Jobs site.