AECOM is looking to hire following staff. Engineer – Electrical Jobs in Al Ain
1. Engineer – Electrical
Electrical Engineer Jobs in UAE 2022 | AECOM Careers:
Reports to the Project Lead/ Senior Discipline Engineer/ Manager on site. Oversees, reviews & manages and monitors implementation of the construction documents on site. Responsible to manage teams of discipline Inspectors on site. Supports the Project Lead/ Senior Discipline Engineer/ Manager technically and liaises with the design office, contractor and client counterparts to ensure that the construction is carried out in accordance with plans and specifications.
Job (Engineer – Electrical Jobs in Al Ain – AECOM) Responsibilities
- Analyses applicable codes, standards and project contract documents and monitors construction activities to ensure compliance with contract documents.
- Interprets or clarifies contract documents for Contractors.
- Maintains and prepares a variety of records, including daily/weekly progress reports, material accounting records, change orders and record drawings.
- Provide assistance to the Project Engineer/Site Engineer.
- Responsible for supervising, directing and coordinating the inspection team.
- Conduct weekly meetings with inspectors and Project Engineer.
- Ensuring that responses are complete and in compliance with the contract documents. Where problems are found, work with Project Engineer to resolve.
- Audit inspections for conformity to contract documents and contractor submitted plans.
Job (Engineer – Electrical Jobs in Al Ain – AECOM) Requirements
- Minimum 12 years demonstrable experience in the design and all aspects of supervision and project administration of the electrical works related to large-scale projects within Middle East in the consulting industry
- Site experience in basic design requirements, estimation, installation and all site activities related to all Electrical works for construction of large-scale building projects.
- Familiar with all the Electrical Engineering methodologies as well as the corresponding equipment, materials, consumables, tools and manpower allocations related to Electrical works for building projects.
- Well versed in interpreting and executing Electrical related drawings.
- Have the knowledge of the related authorities requirements
- High-Rise Residential and Commercial buildings experience required with strong background in start-up, execution and handover of major projects
About (AECOM) Company
AECOM is an American multinational engineering firm. AECOM has approximately 51,000 employees, and is number 157 on the 2019 Fortune 500 list. The company’s official name from 1990 to 2015 was AECOM Technology Corporation, and is now AECOM.
Job Summary (Engineer – Electrical Jobs in Al Ain – AECOM)
|Title||Electrical Engineer Jobs in UAE 2022 | AECOM Careers|
|Job Location||Al Ain, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Click here to start your job application.
- Coordinator – Master Community Jobs | Expo City Dubai Careers
- Marketing Manager, Digital Payments Jobs | Amazon Careers
- Amazon Careers | Account Manager Jobs in Dubai Sep 2023
- Logistics Supervisor Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Amazon Careers
- Facility Engineer (Mech/Elec) Jobs in Dubai | Amazon Careers
- Amazon Careers | Marketplace Consultant Jobs in Dubai
- American Hospital Careers Dubai | Sr Narcotics Pharmacist Jobs
This jobs is originally posted on AECOM Jobs site.