Abu Dhabi National Oil Company is looking to hire following staff. Executive Assistant Jobs in Abu Dhabi
1. Executive Assistant
Executive Assistant Jobs in UAE 2022 | Adnoc Careers:
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing tabulation reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff. Maintain a highly organised filing system congruent with highly demanding requirements for the information flow to ensure the confidentiality and correctness of the provided services. Perform a wide variety of highly complex specialized secretarial, stenographic and general administrative duties in the assigned office.
Job (Executive Assistant Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Adnoc) Responsibilities
- Establish high level of confidentiality at all times, without restricting the flow of essential information to the right people and responsible for the highly confidential files, matters and documents for the management.
- Organize, plan, and prioritize work by developing specific goals to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work in line with business schedules.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork. Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Monitor and prepare all External /Internal outgoing correspondence and their attachments if any requiring the Secretary General’s/ Director’s approval signature to ensure proper ordering and completeness. This includes carrying out arithmetic check, proofreading, registering, indexing, filing and sealing of documents according to applicable systems.
- Prepare strictly confidential correspondence, and dispatch, circulate and update copies of such correspondence. Allocate, follow up work to other team members in the office and check the quantity and quality of their output
- Ensure Visitors and the VIPs are made welcome from when they register at reception and that their needs are anticipated and met until they leave the building. Arrange orientation tours if required.
- Organise master corporate calendar of all corporate events, conferences, holidays and vacations.
Job (Executive Assistant Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Adnoc) Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Diploma Degree in Business Administration or equivalent with minimum of 4-6 years of experience
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- High-level verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion with personal and confidential information.
- Knowledge of business and management principles, office administration, accounts, data and administrative management practices and procedures and relevant office software packages.
About (Adnoc) Company
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company or ADNOC is the state-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates. It is the world’s 12th largest oil company by production. As of 2021, the company has an oil production capacity exceeding 4 million b/d with plans to increase to 5 million bpd by 2030.
Job Summary (Executive Assistant Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Adnoc)
|Title||Executive Assistant Jobs in UAE 2022 | Adnoc Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Abu Dhabi National Oil Company|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Click here to start your job application.
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Dubai | Transguard Group Careers
- Projects Manager Jobs in Dubai | Damac Properties Careers
- Design Manager Jobs in Dubai | Damac Properties Careers
- Group Data Engineer Jobs in Dubai | DP World Careers
- WLP Intern Jobs in Dubai | DP World Careers
- dnata Careers | Travel Consultant Jobs in Abu Dhabi Airport
- Junior Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Group Careers
This jobs is originally posted on Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Jobs site.