Rotana Hotels is looking to hire following staff. Front Desk Agent Jobs in Abu Dhabi
1. Front Desk Agent
Front Desk Agent Jobs in UAE May 2022 | Rotana Hotels Careers:
As a Front Desk Agent you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience.
Job (Front Desk Agent Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Rotana Hotels) Responsibilities
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service to all guest, so as to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through personalized service from arrival till departure
- Ensure guests are personally greeted by name, if known and escorted to their room to make them feel expected and welcomed
- Conduct in room & hotel familiarization and assist guest in hotel activity enquiries / requests
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions and any allied information to respond to guest queries
- Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels
- Accurately administer Front Desk cashiering standards and comply with all laid down systems, policies and procedures
- Process accounts from check-in to check-out, ensuring accurate postings of all incidental charges using computerized Front Office systems
- Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed.
Job (Front Desk Agent Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Rotana Hotels) Requirements
- You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel. Excellent on written and verbal English communication skills, preferably Arabic speaker and knowledge in an additional language, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials.
- Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
About (Rotana Hotels) Company
Rotana Hotel Management Corporation PJSC is a hotel management company in the Middle East, Africa, and the Balkans. The Rotana Hotel Management Corporation was founded in 1992 and is operating across the Middle East and Africa. The company was founded by partners Nasser Al Nowais and Selim El Zyr, who were both already well established within the Middle East hospitality industry, with Nasser Al Nowais having previously been instrumental in the formation of the Abu Dhabi National Hotels.
Job Summary (Front Desk Agent Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Rotana Hotels)
|Title||Front Desk Agent Jobs in UAE May 2022 | Rotana Hotels Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Rotana Hotels|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Click here to start your job application.
- Coordinator – Master Community Jobs | Expo City Dubai Careers
- Marketing Manager, Digital Payments Jobs | Amazon Careers
- Amazon Careers | Account Manager Jobs in Dubai Sep 2023
- Logistics Supervisor Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Amazon Careers
- Facility Engineer (Mech/Elec) Jobs in Dubai | Amazon Careers
- Amazon Careers | Marketplace Consultant Jobs in Dubai
- American Hospital Careers Dubai | Sr Narcotics Pharmacist Jobs
This jobs is originally posted on Rotana Hotels Jobs site.