Gems Education is looking to hire following staff. Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
Receptionist Jobs in Dubai 2022 | Gems Education Jobs UAE:
Your main responsibilities will include providing information to visitors on a full range of topics, answering phone calls in a courteous manner and maintaining a database of school visitors. You will provide an excellent and memorable customer experience while ensuring that GEMS policies, procedures and codes of conduct are followed at all times. You will have excellent communication and organisation skills..
Job (Receptionist Jobs in Dubai – Gems Education) Requirements
- You will have a minimum of 1 years experience in a front of house or customer service role.
- You will have secretarial and computer skills at a professional level and will be an advanced user of Microsoft Office.
- Working under pressure, you will be able to multi-task in an efficient manner and be able to manage a high workload at peak times throughout the school day.
About (Gems Education) Company
GEMS Education, founded as Global Education Management Systems, is an international education company. It is a global advisory and educational management firm, and is the largest operator of kindergarten-to-grade-12 schools in the world, with a network of over 80 schools in over a dozen countries.
Job Summary (Receptionist Jobs in Dubai – Gems Education)
|Title||Receptionist Jobs in Dubai 2022 | Gems Education Jobs UAE|
|Hiring Organization||Gems Education|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Click here to start your job application.
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Dubai | Transguard Group Careers
- Projects Manager Jobs in Dubai | Damac Properties Careers
- Design Manager Jobs in Dubai | Damac Properties Careers
- Group Data Engineer Jobs in Dubai | DP World Careers
- WLP Intern Jobs in Dubai | DP World Careers
- dnata Careers | Travel Consultant Jobs in Abu Dhabi Airport
- Junior Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Group Careers
This jobs is originally posted on Gems Education Jobs site.