Gems Education is looking to hire following staff. Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
Receptionist Jobs in Dubai May 2022 | Gems Education Careers UAE:
Your key priority will be delivering a positive customer experience during all interactions with existing and potential parents, visitors, staff and students. Your main responsibilities will include providing information to visitors on a full range of topics, answering phone calls in a courteous manner and maintaining a database of school visitors.
Job (Receptionist Jobs in Dubai – Gems Education) Requirements
- Working under pressure, you will be able to multi-task in an efficient manner and be able to manage a high workload at peak times throughout the school day.
You will have a minimum of 1 years experience in a front of house or customer service role.
- You will have excellent presentation skills and will be able to communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders in an effective, professional and timely manner.
About (Gems Education) Company
GEMS Education, founded as Global Education Management Systems, is an international education company. It is a global advisory and educational management firm, and is the largest operator of kindergarten-to-grade-12 schools in the world, with a network of over 80 schools in over a dozen countries.
Job Summary (Receptionist Jobs in Dubai – Gems Education)
|Title||Receptionist Jobs in Dubai May 2022 | Gems Education Careers UAE|
|Hiring Organization||Gems Education|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Click here to start your job application.
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Dubai | Transguard Group Careers
- Projects Manager Jobs in Dubai | Damac Properties Careers
- Design Manager Jobs in Dubai | Damac Properties Careers
- Group Data Engineer Jobs in Dubai | DP World Careers
- WLP Intern Jobs in Dubai | DP World Careers
- dnata Careers | Travel Consultant Jobs in Abu Dhabi Airport
- Junior Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Group Careers
This jobs is originally posted on Gems Education Jobs site.