Marriott Hotels is looking to hire following staff. Reservations Agent Jobs in Abu Dhabi
1. Reservations Agent
Reservations Agent Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE 2022 | Marriott Careers:
Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail. Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type. Verify availability of room type and rate. Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers. Accommodate and document special requests.
Job (Reservations Agent Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Marriott Hotels) Responsibilities
- Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations.
- Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue. Input and access data in reservation system.
- Indicate special room reservation types (e.g., complimentary rooms, employee discounts, travel agent inspection rates, and wholesale reservations) by inputting the correct code and rate into the reservation system.
- Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns
About (Marriott Hotels) Company
Marriott International, Inc. is an American multinational company that operates, franchises, and licenses lodging including hotel, residential, and timeshare properties. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. The company was founded by J. Willard Marriott and his wife Alice Marriott.
Job (Reservations Agent Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Marriott Hotels) Summary
|Title||Reservations Agent Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE 2022 | Marriott Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Marriott Hotels|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Click here to start your job application.
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Dubai | Transguard Group Careers
- Projects Manager Jobs in Dubai | Damac Properties Careers
- Design Manager Jobs in Dubai | Damac Properties Careers
- Group Data Engineer Jobs in Dubai | DP World Careers
- WLP Intern Jobs in Dubai | DP World Careers
This job is originally posted on Marriott Hotels Jobs site