Emirates Group is looking to hire following staff. United Arab Emirates Jobs
1. National Graduate Training Programme – Retail Services Specialist (U.A.E Nationals Only)
Retail Services Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers:
To support and assist the Manager Inflight Retail in planning, organising, and controlling the operational aspects of Emirates Inflight Retail & HQ Services which are complete multi-dimensional business units in which the results are measured in terms of profit and loss. This role is specifically responsible for the operational aspects of the business with direct reports across two or more cost centres.
- To research new products and analyse product categories for improved revenue through various sales channels
- To be responsible for the initial contact with local suppliers and short listing of product for presentation to Manager, liaising with P&L, and ensuring suppliers terms and conditions meet EK needs.
- To monitor reconciliation by EKFC of inbound and outbound saleable stock, handheld computers, credit card machines, promotional items etc loaded in bar carts
- Initiate action to investigate and control usage/loss of Retail items and amenities to ensure that loss is limited to a minimal level
- To pack and adjust master bar cart on a monthly basis to ensure optimal space utilisation. Recommends procedural improvements wherever possible, with the aim of reducing manpower requirements, increasing accuracy of function, or reducing procurement costs.
- To monitor, evaluate and report product defects or brochure quality with a view to identifying poor quality trends, and accurately determining the cause of potential problems
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- General experience ( Internship & Other)
- Fluency in English is a requirement
- Knowledge of Duty Free sales in the travel retail industry.
- Advanced knowledge of PC skills, MS Word, Excel and Databases.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Last Date to Apply: Valid Until Vacancy Fill
The Emirates Group is a state-owned Dubai-based international aviation holding company headquartered in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, near Dubai International Airport. The Emirates Group comprises dnata, an aviation services company providing ground handling services at 126 airports, and Emirates Airline, the largest airline in the Middle East.
Official Website: theemiratesgroup.com
Retail Services Specialist – Job Summary
|Title||Retail Services Specialist Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
To Apply for the Emirates Careers, Please Click on the Apply button given below
- Coordinator – Master Community Jobs | Expo City Dubai Careers
- Marketing Manager, Digital Payments Jobs | Amazon Careers
- Amazon Careers | Account Manager Jobs in Dubai Sep 2023
- Logistics Supervisor Jobs in Abu Dhabi | Amazon Careers
- Facility Engineer (Mech/Elec) Jobs in Dubai | Amazon Careers
Jobs By Country
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
How I can find the other related jobs?
Navigate to JobsKorner to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
This job is originally posted on Emirates Group Jobs site.